【Note】The price excludes Eneriger Pro inverter/charger combi, NEMO DC-DC Booster Charger
I. Introduction of
1. Essential System Components
Module 1: Power supply
The power supply module has two components: Energier Pro inverter/charger and NEMO DC-DC booster charger (optional). Both photovoltaic panel and battery are optional components, and should be purchased separately.
- Energier Pro inverter/charger combi
- Enerigier Pro works as inverter, battery charger and AC transfer switch. Its main functions are charging the service battery and powering AC appliance.
- Energier Pro is a standard product itself, and different models are available. Its price is not included in REGO-M.V10 system. Please find more details at the following page (Link: Energier Pro).
Module 2: DC distribution
This module comprises two compoents: ALOT LCM15 and MDDU.
- ALOT LCM15 is mainly working as a DC distribution device with 15 x 20A outputs with fuses. Additionally, it powers the central monitor Crystal and MSP series membrane switch panel.
- MDDU: Manual DC Distribution Unit: MDDU is designed to simplify cable connection and reduce installation space. It has prefabricated connectors for 3 x DC inputs, PV, battery and Eneriger Pro, and 3 x 40A DC outputs. Meanwhile, it has integrated a manual battery switch to shunt down all DC loads to prevent service battery from over discharging.
Module 3: monitoring and control
This module is comprising of following components:
- Vision 10 is a 10.1 inch high-definition touch screen. It works as central monitor and central switch pad of whole system.
- Communication Hub is for communication among all connected
- Besides, iOS and Android app are available for download and used for monitoring and controlling the system from smartphone.
Module 4: Water Tank Control Module
- AQUA RS32 supports to 2 x water pump and up to 3 water tank probes.
- This module includes 2 x AQUA RSA water probes for top installation.
2. Optional System Components (to be purchased separately)
- NEMO DC-DC booster charger
- NEMO charges starter battery and service battery while driving, in order to ensure sufficient energy of service battery.
- NEMO draws power from alternator to charge service battery while you are driving. Compatible with Euro-6 alternator, NEMO maintain a stable output to assure proper charging and protection on starter battery and service battery.
- NEMO is also a standard product itself, and different models are available. Please find more details at the following page. (Link: NEMO DC-DC Booster Charger)
- MSP series membrane switch panel
- MSP10 membrane switch has 12V master switch, switches for 7 DC loads, and button of night mode.
- MSP02 membrane switch has one switch and one button of night mode.
- MSP01 membrane switch has one switch.
II. The standard package includes:
- 1 pcs x Vision 10, 10-inch touch screen with bluetooth
- 1 pcs x ALOT LCM15, DC Load Control Module
- 1 pcs x BM200, battery monitor for AGM or third-party Lithium-ion battery
- 1 pcs x MDDU, Manual DC Distribution Unit
- 1 pcs x RS32 Water Module
- 2 pcs x RSA Water Tank Probe
- 1 set of system cable with standard length
|Inverter Charger||Energier Pro CF series inverter/charger. The following models are available: 1) CF0825L, 12V, 800VA, 25A; 2) -CF1650L, 12V, 1600VA, 50A; 3) CF2060L, 12V, 2000VA, 60A; 4)-CF3090L, 12V, 3000VA, 90A|
|DC-DC Booster||NEMO iDX or iDDX (with solar MPPT) DC-DC booster charger can be integrated into the system to realize "charging while driving". But they should be ordered seperately.|
|Manual DC Distribution||1) 3 x DC inputs: PV, Battery, Eneriger Pro; 2) 3 x 40A DC outputs; 3) Manual Battery Switch|
|DC Load Control||1. Outputs: 1) 15 x 20A outputs with fuses; 2) 6 x 2A outputs without fuses; 3) 1 x dry contact output; 2. Inputs: 1) 2 x temperature input; 2) 4 x voltage input (battery voltage, D+ or push button switch); 3) Can support max two MSP series switch panels|
|Battery Monitor||For TBB Power's Lithium-ion battery, built-in BMS is avaliable. But for third-party AGM or Lithium-ion battery, a battery monitor with LCD display and shunt 200A is avaliable.|
|Communication Hub||support communication up to seven components made by TBB Power|
|Water Module||maximal 2x20A outputs for water pumps, maximal 3 connectors for AQUA series water tank probes.|
|Water Tank Probe||2 x AQUA RSA water tank probes, top-installation type|
|System Cables||The cables among system components are included and with standard length. Extension cables should be ordered separately.|
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: TBB Power GmbH
- Model: REGO-M.V10
- Weight: 16.00kg